06 June 2008

unORIGINAL unCREATIVE

So just yesterday i was complaining to chad that i have no more creative juices left in me and i am a sad sad girl. after he reassured me i did i felt better.

but then you see i woke up and felt that same way again!

so after the baby girl went down i went to the computer to design something to get me out of the rut (chad's at work) and i stumble across alison's blog were she had announced that only 12 people have her name! so i thought i would try it!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



i am feeling a little more ORIGINAL and hopefully that will help my CREATIVITY!

3 comments:

Momoko Photography said...

shannon,
it's hard to be creative when all you can think about is when you can get the next sleep in. my creativity just kicked in, even though I sew and knit, it doesn't feel the same. those are there to keep me distracted from feeling sorry for myself. which only lasts for a second. by the way, you are the most talented person i know. you can do anything. I was always jealous of your instant awesome skills. trust me when i say it's the tired that gets in the way.
mo

Alison said...

if only i was only one! you are so lucky

ashleigh said...

shannon you are so great! i miss you & our girl talks!! xo